If you are thinking that you would like to join Sandown, there are several different types of membership. The following is a full list of all our fee categories:
- Full Skiing Member – All Children and Minis not living further than a certain distance from Sandown Park Ski Slope and All others doing regular dry slope training.
- Junior Skiing Member – Those Juniors who do not wish to train regularly on the dry slope, but who attend Fitness Sessions and / or Snow Training
- Student Skiing Member – Juniors, Children and Minis unable to attend Dry Slope Training or Fitness due to residential location or Education. The granting of this status remains at the discretion of the Management Committee
- Representative of the Club – Previous Members of the Club who wish to continue to race under the name of Sandown Park Ski Racing Club but who do not attend any training with the Club.
- Individual Social Member – These are either Officers, or at the discretion of the Committee, other adults and former skiing Members who wish to be associated with the Club.
- Family Fee – Applies to Parents of Skiing Members (in the first three categories above).
- Joining Fee – A one off payment required when you first join the Club
- Guest Fee – Guest skiers shall be allowed to attend Club Training Sessions or Snow Camps subject to: Prior approval of the Club Coach and / or Training Committee, Availability of space at the specified Session or Snow Camp, Membership of a recognized Ski Racing Club / Snowsport GB.
- Trial Fee – A one off payment to cover use of the slope for a trial for membership.
Please click 'Apply to Join' to download an Application for Trial/Membership.