If you are thinking that you would like to join Sandown, there are several different types of membership. The following is a full list of all our fee categories:
- Full Skiing Member – All Children and Minis not living further than a certain distance from Sandown Park Ski Slope and All others doing regular dry slope training.
- Junior Skiing Member – Those Juniors who do not wish to train regularly on the dry slope, but who attend Fitness Sessions and / or Snow Training
- Student Skiing Member – Juniors, Children and Minis unable to attend Dry Slope Training or Fitness due to residential location or Education. The granting of this status remains at the discretion of the Management Committee
- Representative of the Club – Previous Members of the Club who wish to continue to race under the name of Sandown Park Ski Racing Club but who do not attend any training with the Club.
- Individual Social Member – These are either Officers, or at the discretion of the Committee, other adults and former skiing Members who wish to be associated with the Club.
- Family Fee – Applies to Parents of Skiing Members (in the first three categories above).
- Joining Fee – A one off payment required when you first join the Club
- Guest Fee – Guest skiers shall be allowed to attend Club Training Sessions or Snow Camps subject to: Prior approval of the Club Coach and / or Training Committee, Availability of space at the specified Session or Snow Camp, Membership of a recognized Ski Racing Club / Snowsport GB.
- Trial Fee – A one off payment to cover use of the slope for a trial for membership.
If you have any questions, please contact Heidi Colley, our Club Secretary, who will be pleased to help you. Please click 'Apply to Join' to download an Application for Trial/Membership.